ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
New Admission (2024-2025)
2024 - 2025 => CIRCULAR | ADMISSION POLICY | FEE STRUCTURE | POLICIES | AGE LIMIT |
A student seeking admission to any class in the ‘EFIA School’ will be eligible for admission to that class only if:
- He/she should be a resident visa holder of UAE.
- He/she has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to the respective government of their respective country & education board.
- He/she has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that class;
- He/she satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as determined by the Government (ADEK) for the academic year 2024-2025
KG1: Born between 01/04/2019 and 31/03/2020
KG2: Born between 01/04/2018 and 31/03/2019
Grade 1: Born between 01/04/2017 and 31/03/2018
Grade 2: Born between 01/04/2016 and 31/03/2017
He/she produces the following documents:-
- Child’s Passport Copy(First Page, Visa Page, and Page Containing parent’s name) & Emirates ID
- Parent/Sponsor’s Passport Copy (First Page and Visa Page) & Emirates ID
- Copy of the Birth Certificate duly attested by the competent authority in your home country and countersigned by UAE Embassy or Consulate OR your respective embassy in UAE and Foreign Affairs
Please note that the Birth Certificate should be in Arabic or English. If it is in any other language then same should be legally translated in Arabic or English with attestation.
- Original Transfer Certificate (in ENGLISH) and a copy.
- Coming from abroad – Counter signed by D.E.O./A.E.O./ Inspector of schools / CBSE office and attested by respective Embassy in UAE and UAE Foreign Affairs Ministry.
- Validity of the T.C. will be only one month from the last date of attendance in previous school. (Record sheet & to whom so ever certificates are not acceptable). Promotion details should be mentioned clearly in the Transfer Certificate.
- Coming from local schools in UAE must transfer the child name online through E-SIS.
- Copy of the School/ ADEK Mark List of last class passed signed by the Head of the institution.
- Four recent passport size Photograph
- Copy of the Vaccination Card and Covid vaccination certificate or the doctor’s certificate regarding the immunization taken.
- Insurance card copy of the child.
- Tenancy contract and/or water/electricity bill.
Please note that the name in Passport, Residence visa, Birth certificate and the Transfer certificate should be the same.
- Parents who wish to admit their ward to our school should apply in a prescribed form for registration uploaded in Registration procedure starts from the month of November.
- Interviews will be arranged according to first come first basis and those who qualified will be intimated to complete the admission procedure by submitting the required documents, along with first installment fees. If not submitted chance will be given to the next applicant.
- If the number of applicant for grades KG II to Grade IV is more than the seats available, written test will be conducted and students will be selected on merit basis for admission.
- Child will be given admission once he/she submits all the required documents and pay the first installment school fee within the stipulated time.
- The fee paid is not refundable at any cost.
- Admission register in the form prescribed by ADEK (in E-SIS Programme), shall be maintained by the “School” where the name of every student joining “the School” shall be entered and the relevant documents to be submitted.
- Successive numbers must be allotted to students on their admission and each student should retain this number throughout the whole of his career in the school. A student returning to the school after absence of any duration shall resume his original admission number (E-SIS number).
- If a student applying for admission to a school has attended any other school, an authenticated copy of the Transfer Certificate in the format given from his last school must be produced before his name can be entered in the Admission register (E-SIS Programme).
- In no case shall a student be admitted into a class higher than that for which he is entitled according to the Transfer Certificate.
- Student who is expelled from any School or is debarred from appearing in the examination shall not be admitted to any class in the School.
- No student shall be admitted or promoted to any subsequent higher class unless he has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he was admitted at the beginning of the academic session and has passed the examination at the end of the concerned academic session qualifying him for promotion to the next higher class.
- A student leaving the school at the end of a session or who is permitted to leave school during the session shall on a payment of all dues, receive an authenticated copy of the Transfer Certificate up-to-date. A duplicate copy may be issued if the head of the institution is satisfied that the original is lost but it shall always be so marked.